Wednesday 22 April 2009

Tolongla~

Dear my 30 pages final year project,


I hope you are in good health with good input and may you stay well till u meet with Dr Javed siddique for further check-up. As for now, i dearly hope that you will continue strong on another 10 pages of ur life. i am sorry for not being able to dress u up with extravagant-words-candy and other extraordinary-idea-ice cream as my mind is posible currently unable to do so. .Dont ask me why as I will not be able to give any logical answer for that.incase you havent notice my dear, ive tried my best in understanding you. I hope my endless attention for you throughout this month will be adequate for you to be dearest for me in return as well. I have the highest hopes for your goodness and may you manage to impress others.



Love,
Wanie T_T

3 comments:

Safuan said...

I hope u can continue strong eventually finish it with a smmile of satisfaction =)

P_ingu said...

yeah i agree with u safuan..come on girl u can do it!!:)

Fannie said...

Aww that is so sweet. Good luck with everything, keep your chin up and smile !